> ImSyaAz-SeVen <
Monday 2 December 2013 | 20:16 | 0 Love Note


http://i.imgur.com/02IAERY.gif



JAWAPAN BOLEH DIBERI DALAM BAHASA INGGERIS ATAUPUN BAHASA MELAYU


JUST IF...


1. If i woke up one morning and find myself had switched bodies with someone i know, i will know Allah has to show something to i learn

2. If i have to be an animal, i would choose to be fish because people can eat me when their hungry

3. If i had only 24 hours to live, i will do something can bring me to Syurga 

4. If a classmate asked me for the answer to a question during an exam while the teacher was not looking, i will say If teacher not see but Allah see what we do

5. If the whole world were listening to me, i will say prostrated to Allah

6. If i am a rich person, i will help people who in trouble ang go to Mekkah with family

7.  If i am an ice cream, i will choose vanilla chocolate flavor because so delicious

8. If someone's underwear was showing, i will cover my face

9. If i can change one of the bad habits that i have, i would change the always gossip

10. If i am a superhero, i would like to be a friend that can bring friend to Syurga

11. If a film director made a movie of my life, i would like to play as Shinichi Kudo

12. If were invited to have a tea with the queen of england, i would thank for invited me

13. If i were the president of the united states, the problem or concern would i work on first is the citizens

14. If i had to describe myself using three words, it would be Muslimah and Mujahid 

15. If i could be anybody besides myself, i would be a the true Muslimah




JOM JOIN. HADIAH MENARIK MENANTI ANDA.


posted by Unknown @ 20:16
 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Older Post
Newer Post






You have no idea how much I like you, how much you make me smile, how much I love talking to you, or how much I wish you were mine. Sometimes hit, sometimes miss, it’s always like that Just do it right tomorrow, it’s just a small mistake.


1 2 3 4 5





Kawan :)

Mine Them Linky Home